Screaming Frog log file analyzer allows you to upload your log files, verify search engine bots, identify crawled URLs and analyze search bots data and behaviour to a more in-depth understanding of SEO.
Screaming Frog log file analyzer is a compelling but underutilized way to gain valuable insights into how each search engine crawls your site. They allow you to see exactly what search engines have gone through, over some time.
The log eliminates guesswork and data that lets you see exactly what happened. This is why it is essential for SEOs to analyze log files, even if raw access logs can be difficult for customers (and, or servers, servers, and playgroups). Development).
Why analyzing log files is important
Analyzing log files can help you do the following 5 –
1) Validate exactly what can, or can be crawled.
2) See the feedback that search engines encountered during their crawl.
3) Identify data collection gaps, which can make sense based on a broader site (such as hierarchy or internal topology).
4) See which pages search engines prioritize and can see as most important.
5) Explore areas where budget data is collected.
Besides other data, such as data collection or external links, even deeper insights can be discovered about bot search behaviour.
Flikover.tech offers you for $ 8.95 / month. You will save a lot of costs when using our services.